Two if by sea.
Nestled along the Potomac River in Smoots Bay, National Harbor is home to the premier marina in the Chesapeake Bay region. Enjoy all the amenities of a waterfront resort, plus world-class facilities and staff. Whether you’re a permanent boating resident or here for the day, you’ll benefit from the centralized location. Moments from historic sites and a world of dining and entertainment venues, National Harbor Marina isn’t just a place to dock—it’s a destination to be discovered.
Weekly & Longterm Rates
Please inquire with the Marina Office for annual rates.
Dock & Dine Daily Rates
- $30 for 3 hours (minimum) for vessels up to 50′
- $40 for 3 hours (minimum) for vessels over 51′
- $10 each additional hour over 3 hours
- Non-Ethanol - $6.79
- Diesel - $6.60
Rock' Raftup Concert Series
Get out on the water and enjoy an evening of musical performances at the National Harbor Marina's Rock'n Raftup Concert Series. Bring your own boat or rent a kayak, pedal boat or stand-up paddle board from Boating in DC to enjoy the music.
- 40’ and below: $120/night
- 41’ – 60′: $3/ft/night
- 61′: + $4/ft/night
WEEKENDS (FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND HOLIDAYS)*
- 40’ and below: $140/ft/night
- 41’–60’: $3.50/ft/night
- 61’ +: $4/ft/night
* All rates are subject to change on holidays and special events.
Dock and Dine: Docking is prohibited without permission from marina staff. Dock at your own risk. National Harbor Marina is not responsible for any damage or theft of property from your vessel. Dockage is given on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are accepted for hourly dockage. Marina staff reserves the right to refuse dockage to anyone.
- Nine (9) 30′ slips
- Six (6) 50′ slips
- Fifty-six (56) 60′ slips
- 150′ alongside dockage
- Two (2) 65′ T-head dockage
- 125′ T-head dockage
- All slips are floating docks
- Vessels over 150′ should inquire with the Marina Office for docking options at our floating docks and fixed concrete piers
- Electrical connections for 30 amp, 50 amp and single-phase 100 amp service
- Marina approach depth 7.7’ at mean low tide through channel
- Slip depths of 8’ at mean low tide
- Security gate with pin-code entrance to all docks
- Private shower, restroom and laundry facility exclusive to marina patrons
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, cable and water
- Dock carts staged at convenient locations
- Provisions delivered right to your boat from outstanding National Harbor restaurants, shops and markets
- Onsite 125′ marine fuel station and sanitary pump-out systems
- Ice chest
- Miles of nearby bike and jogging trails
- Annual Slip holder Benefits
- Professional marina management with full-time staff
- Complimentary, secure and convenient garage parking
- Metered electrical usage
- Fuel discounts and complimentary pump-outs
- Year-round, in-water berthing
- National Harbor rewards card
Contact the marina at National Harbor to reserve your slip today.
Marina Office: 301.749.1582
VHF: Monitor: Channel 16/ 72
General Manager: Kenneth Repka
Marina Office and Fuel Hours: We are here to support all of your needs, and dedicated to still providing the highest level of service, through this time, while exercising social distancing!
Sunday- Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fuel Dock: Open during office hours
168 National Plaza
National Harbor, MD 20745