Monumental Boat Tours
Cruise the Potomac River aboard your own two-person catamaran boat!
Welcome to the BRAND NEW! Monumental Boat Tours at National Harbor!
Plan for an unforgettable afternoon on the Potomac River on your very own compact power catamaran. The ergonomic, side-by-side seating and dual-action controls will provide a one of a kind experience!
The expert tour guides at Monumental Boat Tours will craft an extraordinarily fun, memorable 2-hour outing as you take in local sights from National Harbor, including:
• National Harbor
• Jones Point Lighthouse
• Mount Vernon
• Fort Washington
• Little Hunting Creek
This picture-perfect tour is filled with unique photo ops and plenty of Potomac River wildlife. What a perfect end-of-summer adventure for the family!
Information & Restrictions
COVID 19 Update: Monumental Boat Tours is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed
• Age/Weight Restrictions:
• Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
• Drivers must be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license.
• The maximum weight limit per person is 250 lbs.
What You Need to Know:
• Sign up at www.monumentalboattours.com. Use Promocode “NHWEBSITE” to get $5.00 off per person!!
• Please complete online waiver and arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
• Instruction will be given before the tour leaves the dock. No boating experience necessary.
• Monumental Boat Tours utilize CraigCat boats. Tours are led by a guide on his/her own CraigCat boat.
• You will likely get wet from waves and other boats. Weather may also change while on the tour. Please dress accordingly.
• This deal is redeemable for a weather-dependent outing. Vouchers are not refunded for inclement weather. Please check with the vendor prior to visit to ensure opening.
• When you arrive at National Harbor, look for the ferris wheel as a landmark. Head to the pier between the ferris wheel and the carousel. Monumental Boat Tours is closest to the carousel. All Monumental Boat Tours begin and end on our pier.
Season opens 5/1/2021 and ends 10/1/2021