Change intro to: A 350 acre waterfont destination just 10 miles from downtown Washington, DC, there is something for everyone. National Harbor’s diverse hotels, including the $1.4 billion resort MGM National Harbor, offer plenty of space for leisure travlers to enjoy.
- Enjoy the resort life at MGM National Harbor. More than just a casino, you’ll love the seasonal conservatory display, one of the largest spas is in the region, and a luxurious hotel room that will make it clear why it has received AAA’s Four Diamond Rating.
- Now with nine hotels, National Harbor offers rooms for a variety of budgets. Guests can pick hotels with amenities like indoor and outodor pools, waterfront views, and dog friendly rooms.
- The Waterfront District houses, the region’s only observation wheel- The Capital Wheel, soaring 180 feet above the Potomac River. Fleet Street provides a whole block of exciting entertainment including everything from bull riding at Cadillac Ranch to dueling pianos at Bobby McKey’s. During the warmer months, guests can enjoy a variety of water activities from pirate boat cruise, peddle boats, a small craft guided tour to Mt. Vernon with Monumental Boat Tours, and intimate party boat with Float Boat 360.
- MGM National Harbor hosts world class entertainment in its 3,000 seat, state-of-the art theater. From concerts and A-List entertainers to boxing events, the venue is unparalleled in the region.
- Topgolf known as one of the nation’s top entertainment venues featuring fun and competitive golf games for all ages with an impressive food and drink menu, and private spaces for groups of any size.
- National Harbor enjoys partnerships with area historical sites including George Washington’s Mt. Vernon, Accokeek Foundation’s National Colonial Farm and Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission.
ACRES OF SHOPPING
- In the Waterfront District, 35 unique boutique shops line the streets near the Potomac River. Everything from known brands Alex & Ani and Carhartt to House of Jonlei Atelier (wedding and formal wear), Miguel Wilson Collection (luxury men’s wear), to the Savannah Candy Kitchen and more.
- Tanger Outlets provides more than 85 of the best and most popular designer brands including Kate Spade, Michael Kors, HUGO BOSS, Movado, Polo Ralph Lauren, Vince, Nike, Theory, and Tumi.
- MGM National Harbor also has boutique shopping including SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker, MCM, and others.