Join us for the World’s Largest Crab Feast – This is the 7th ANNUAL Maryland Tradition! The Festival is an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza complete with over 60,000 crabs, lots of beer, arts & crafts, live music, family fun and so much more! Find out what over 20,000 people have come to enjoy.
LOTS OF SUMMERTIME FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Over 50 beers and wines and a few spirits. All of your favorite craft beers and some great wines will be served to highlight the summer afternoon on-hand.
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE CRABS. Enjoy all the crabs you can handle during the four hours of the show. Our crabs vary in size and will be offered at 6 crabs at a time, per person.
- OTHER GREAT FOOD. There are Crabs and MORE CRABS and MORE CRABS and even MORE CRABS – but there will be other great food options as well available for purchase. There are no vegetarian options available. Unless outlined – all food is sold ala carte.
- ALA CARTE CRABS OPTION WILL BE SOLD 6 CRABS (1/2 dozen) AT A TIME PER PERSON FOR $35 – CASH ONLY. (WHILE SUPPLIES LASTS)
- LIVE MUSIC. Enjoy fun summer sounds from area bands.
- THOUSANDS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND HUGE TENTS for crackin’ to your heart’s content. We’ve even ordered enough crab paper to stretch all the way across The Potomac and back.